Meeting Room Reservations
The meeting room in our Central Facility may be reserved for occasional use by Township residents, provided room is not already being used for township business at that time. Use for personal reasons is not permitted (baby showers, wedding showers, birthday parties, etc.). The total capacity for the meeting room is 75 persons(dependent on room configuration). The application must be received by Trustees at least 30 days prior to event for approval. Please note all rules listed below as well as listed on application form before submitting your request. For more information or to determine if the room is available, please call the Township Administration Building at 513-932-4902 during normal business hours.
Rules for Rental:
- No Smoking or Alcoholic Beverages.
- Admission may not be charged. No soliciting of any kind (i.e., fundraising, political/ballot issues, telemarketing).
- All meetings/functions must end and all attendees must leave the building by the agreed upon ending time for all uses.
- Meeting Room not available on a recurring basis, scheduling on individual basis.
- The arranging of furniture must be done by the user and returned to the original position.
- Food and/or drinks are not permitted in the meeting room under any circumstance.
- It is the responsibility of the user to clean and leave the room in the original condition before leaving the building.
Should the carpet or other items be damaged or soiled, the person responsible shall be responsible on behalf of the group for any charges that may be required for carpet cleaning and/or table or chair repair or cleaning.
If you are interested in reserving the meeting room, please complete the forms below and return them to the Township Administration Building for review and approval.