State Rt 741 Station (Station 33)
This building was built in 1977 to serve the western side of the township. This station is staffed by volunteer fire fighters who respond the station whenever there is a fire call. This station houses two fire engines and a brush truck. No tankers are stationed on the western side of the township as fire hydrants are available in this area.
Engine 33: 1990 International Engine
Engine 33 serves as a structural fire fighting engine and has a capacity of 1000 gallons.
Engine 33-2: 1985 Chevrolet C-70 Engine
Engine 33-2 serves as rescue engine and is equipped with a full set of rescue tools. Engine 33-2 can also serve as a second structural engine and has a capacity of 500 gallons.
Brush 33: 1994 Chevrolet 4x4 Pick-up truck
This truck has a 250 gallon capacity and is used for fighting field and brush fires.