This station was constructed in 1974 and is named after Hobart “Red” Bostick, the first Fire Chief of Turtlecreek Township. This station is staffed by volunteer fire fighters who respond to the station whenever there is a fire call. Station 31 houses four pieces of fire apparatus: One engine, two tankers and a brush truck. Tankers are used on the Eastern side of the township to supply water to fire scenes as there are no fire hydrants available. The station is located at 1255 Oregonia Rd.